You know what’s great about being a cat? Every day is the WEEKEND. All the more so as now Dave has switched my chicken-turkey combo to “Ocean Fish and Tuna Formula”. The stuff stinks up the house, but the day the smell of finned creatures gets old is the day I retire from all this cat stuff anyway. And now it’s spring, and BIRDS ARE EVERYWHERE. What a great universe, I can tell it was created just for me.
Certainly not for Dave, though. He’s locked himself in his study with the last three years of New Scientist magazine and God only knows what the hell he’s cooking up. In the meantime, I’m here to announce that I’m GIVING AWAY A COPY OF THE SPANISH TRANSLATION OF MIRRORED HEAVENS WITH MY COOL SIGNATURE NOT DAVE’S LAME ONE. You don’t even need to speak Spanish to get your hands on it—and believe me, the trippy cover is something you will WANT on your bookshelf. All you need to do is obey the following not-at-all arbitrary rules:
1. Send an email to djwATautumnrain2110.com.
2. Subject line should be Cielos Reflejados
3. This is the important part. The email text should offer some words of praise to me. You could say, for example, that I’m a Sleek Beast, or that I run really fast, or that I can catch more mice than any other cat. I don’t care, as long as it sounds like you mean it.
4. The best panegyric will get the book.
5. You have until 5 p.m. eastern standard time next Friday to send in the praise.
6. Multiple entries are encouraged, particularly if you feel like you were a little begrudging in your initial laudatory comments.
Sound good? Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go wonder where my balls went. I know Dave hid them somewhere.
The sequel to Mirrored Heavens is BURNING SKIES, and you can pre-order it right now on Amazon!